Tuesday 17 April 2012

Blogged My Cherry: A little introduction.

Are you wheelchair bound? Ever actually seen your bum? Like REALLY seen it? You know, for more than a few seconds when you get dressed, or when you've accidentally fallen off of a public disabled toilet and unfortunately there's a full length mirror 'inconsiderately' attached to the inside of the door and you're forced to stare at it until someone eventually answers that emergency chord call you've then had to pull  (That person sees a whole lotta' bum - more then you could only dream of seeing!)

No? Me either.

I've always imagined what it would look like:
Not as big as JLO's but not as small as Kiera Knightley's either. Some where in the middle would suffice thanks!
Trouble is, 24 years (and counting) of being Wheelchair Bound has left my laurels somewhat, um, well... What would your dream-bum look like? You can have any bum in the world! (theoretically of course!)

I've decided to create a Blogg for disabled people: regular weekly rants consisting of the trials and tribulations of a permanent life on wheels.

Just so you know, it won't always be a Blogg about bums, maybe next week, but we've all been there haven't we - though I never did go back to that toilet!

Chaz! x

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I've ever seen my bum properly. Not sure I'd want to either. It's huge.

    ReplyDelete