Monday 23 April 2012

Oh 'Pooh' You!

Usually my Blog is 'Disability' related, and though I welcome readers from all walks of life - no pun intended,  I think it's safe to say that this one may apply to everyone. If you're brave enough to admit it that is!


Let me set the scene for you:


April 2011 had arrived and along with it, came April showers a-plenty. This particular day however, was unseasonably hot.
My Fiancé & I had decided to take our usual stroll into town. As usual we wheeled side by side, and as usual my electric wheelchair was towing his manual - He's not lazy, it's just that my chair is far superior than his, obviously. 


We know these pavements like the back of our hands, so our usual routine of Wheelchair Slalom - aka Dodge-The-Dog-Shit had begun. But our time in town was brief: He became hungry, and me, well, mother nature beckoned. McDonalds seemed the best bet, while he ate I could pee.


Patience is not my forte, I wanted to be quick, a place full of screaming kids and pre pubescent staff members is not my idea of fun, but never get you're hopes up in McDonalds: You're hungry again in less than an hour, and you couldn't fart in their tiny toilet without unwillingly broadcasting it!


He's food arrived, so I finally went to relieve myself. 


There I am sat on the loo, happily going for a wee, when suddenly Mother Nature's "Number 2" crept up on me! - Ugh! don't you hate it when that happens! No biggie, I'll just carry on. But looking around I realise: 


There's not a shred of toilet paper in sight, not even paper towels! 
So I did what I thought best - I stopped. 


But it was too late!


There was a knock on the door:


Me: [panicked] "Someone's in here!!"


Staff: [gormless] "Oh, erm, 'got some loo roll here.


Me: "...Right.


Staff: "D'ya want it then?"


Me: "Well I'm not gunna open the door while I'm still ON the loo am I!?"


Staff: "K'then. Bye.


He left.... and took the toilet roll with him.


What the COCK do I do now?!


....


I make my way back over to my Fiancé Tay, he was just finishing his drink - I looked a little more then frazzled.


Tay: "You okay?!"


Me: No.


Tay: "Why?"


Me: "I think I've shit myself."


Tay: What??


Me: "... I think I've shit myself."


Tay: "Well what did you do that for?!"


Me: "Oh yea, I love shitting myself babe, It's my only true vice!"


Tay: "...."


Me: "I'm going home for a shower."


I made my way home as quick as possible, paranoid that people thought I smell - of course i did! Paranoid that people could tell my pants were full of Poo - of course they were!



I hate McDonalds. It's shit. 

Chaz! xx

4 comments:

  1. That was seriously hysterical: Not your demise, but your recanting of your demise. Your friend Oy VA Goy posted about your blog, so I stopped by. I'm glad I did. Thanks for making me laugh. I love your picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! It really is just a normal day for me when these things happen, and if/when they don't, I get a little concerned. So glad you enjoyed it, I hope you check back to read other 'normal' antics! Feel free to spread the word too!

    Chaz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was delighted to see your face right on the top of my followers list today. :-) It is an honor. I won't try to be funny like you are, but after the poetry presentation and reading your blog, I know I need more humor in my life. Everything here is way too serious. Laughter is really good medicine and helps ease many pains. So, I pray that I can l-i-g-h-t-e-n up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome, I really appreciate your positive feedback! :)
    Laughter IS the best medicine, I completely agree! & please share my blog, I would really like to get my point across to as many people as I can.
    Happy blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete